4-H Record Information
Wilson County 4-H Enrollment for the 2016-17 year is due ASAP after your October meeting. 4-H enrollment requirements include enrolling here at 4-H Online and having a signed copy of your enrollment information turned into the Extension Office for our files.
Project records and materials will be pulled (if requested) and put in your club boxes to be picked up by leaders.
2016-17 records will be due in the Extension Office September 15th, 2017.
Be sure to check with your club leaders for a due date for records to be turned into them. They will need records before the Extension Office due date to make project award nominations to the office.
All records and pin applications will need to be approved and signed by your Community Club leaders. All record books should have their seal checklist in the front of the book.
Records due from 4-H'ers include:
- Record Books including permanent and project pages.
- Achievement Pin Applications
- Key Award Applications
- Club Officer Books, including Treasurer, Secretary, Reporter and Historian
Forms needed from Community Club Leaders:
- Project Award Nominations for 4-H'ers 13 and under (forms can be found in your club's file box).
- Club Seal Award Form
- Nomination for 4-H Alumni Award
- Nomination for 4-H Honorary Adult
- Club Project Form