Wilson County 4-H Council
The Wilson County 4-H Council meets on a bi-monthly basis to discuss and make plans for County 4-H Events. Each club in the county has three representatives, one being the club president and two being club members selected by their club. Community Club Leaders are also asked to attend the meetings.
4-H Council Next Meeting Date
August 28, 2017, 7:00 pm.
Wilson Co. Courthouse Basement
- Call to Order, 4-H Pledge
- Roll Call
- Reading & Approval of Minutes
- Reading of Communications
- Treasurer's Report
- Agent's Report: State Fair Exhibits, Achievement Banquet, Record Books & KAP's Due Date
- Committee Reports: Financial Report - Ice Cream Social
- Unfinished Business:
- New Business: Paying of Bills, Achievement Banquet